The 2017 Crain's Giving Guide mentions Midtown Educational Foundation in several of the issue's articles, as well as in MEF's 2017 profile.
- Claudia Valencia leads a story on The Virtuous Circle on pp. 2-3.
- Adrian Sakowicz mentions Dover's relationship with MEF in the story on corporate giving that follows on pp. 4-5. The article features a wonderful summer photo of the Metro girls at the park near Metro.
- On page 8, Bob Kornecki speaks about the apprenticeship programs and the communications workshop that will be hosted by DePaul and funded by the PRSA Foundation on Friday, July 14.
- Geoffrey Euston speaks about pro bono involvement on page 26 and how you can offer your professional talents in service to the non-profits that you are passionate about.
- The MEF advertisement featuring Randy DeVaul appears on p. 13 next to our one-page profile.
View a PDF of the Giving Guide here. If you would like a mailed hard-copy, please call Pam Williams, at 312.738.8300