Click the below button to register & pay online now, or visit Metro's front desk or call to register in person: 312.226.4886
Who: Current, Past & Potential MEF Parents
Why: To grow as a leader in your home by benefiting from the Conference Theme
Cost: $25 for an individual or $35 for a couple. Please contact Metro (312.226.4886) if you would like to attend the conference but are concerned about the cost.
Each participant will attend the Keynote Address and choose three breakout sessions. Lunch will be served.
Keynote Address: Successful Parenting: The X Factor is your Home
- Raising Confident Children: Self-esteem with out Selfishness
- The Balancing Act: Freedom and Responsibility
- Forgiveness: The Key to Happiness and Maturity
- The Secret of a Strong Family: A Family that Eats and Prays Together stays Together
- Communication Styles: Compassion, Understanding and Patience in Dealing with Others
- The Art of Running a Home: Beauty, Elegance, Time Management
- Consequences of Healthy and Negative Behaviors: Navigating our Culture
- Money and Material Things Do not Buy Happiness: Living in a Consumer Society
- Character is Success: Instilling Character in your Children
- The Most Important Turning Points in our Children's Education: No! and Later!
- Educating your Children's Minds and Hearts to Help them Reach their Future Aspirations: Goal Setting Instead of Shrugging and Bugging